Recently, I have been feeling quite unsatisfied with the way things have been going. I am constantly finding myself being side tracked, distracted, and just not organized enough to accomplish any of the items on my To-Do-List. Hence, I have decided to make list of mini monthly goals and make sure I end up doing at least 80% of them if not all!
As it is somewhat the beginning of the month, I am going to start from today.
My Mini Goals for June:
- Wake up at 8AM on weekdays and weekends
- Follow the Dash Diet strictly
- Have at least one Photoshoot a week
- Make at least three Moodboard/Inspiration themed posts
- Learn something new on weekly basis
- Wrap everything up before the Euro Trip
note: 4 out of these must be done!
Great! Now that I have written it down, it seems more official and gives me the motivation to get these done!
Follow me on twitter and see how
bad great I am doing at keeping up with the goals and also to find out what works and what doesn’t at maintaining such goals on regular basis!